Did you know...
Did you know…
1) – that Music is a Natural Healer..
It has been proven to release dopamine which generates pleasure. Continued studies have shown remarkable improvement in helping people with mental disorders, sleeplessness and even traumatic brain injuries
2) – that Music can make a vast difference in improving your language skills, speech, memory and even expressing your emotions verbally..
3) – that children who have taken music lessons have a more vast vocabulary and better reading skills than others their age who haven’t had any training
4) – that the right kind Music can work on the emotional and physical well-being of people of all ages
5) – that as per studies, kids who have participated in music groups at school or outside, have largely stayed away from drugs, violence & abuse of other forms
6) – that people who train and master any of the arts – music, painting, dance – tend to earn better than their peers because they are valued much higher in the job market
7) – that students with a background in learning music are always known to be friendlier with their peers, more cooperative with their teachers, more self-confident in the personal and social environments
– 8) Music can help reduce chronic pain by more than 20% and can alleviate depression by up to 25%.
1) – that Before composing Beethoven often dipped his head in cold water.
2) – that Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music
3) that Pop Music is the shortened form of Popular Music. The term was coined in 1926.
4) – Timberland has claimed to have the sounds from every drum machine ever made.
5) – According to all-known recorded sales data, the harmonica is the world’s best-selling musical instrument.