“At SoundMonk, our mission is to educate, train and develop students to excel in music by providing them with intensive and interesting curriculum covering various genres of music to impart versatility in playing any instrument. Developing musicianship in all our students is the foundation of our curriculum. Our comprehensive curriculum is distinctly contemporary in its content and approach and embraces the principal musical movements of our time.”
- To attain leadership position in music education and to ensure that our curriculum remains relevant by pledging to value academic freedom and innovation.
- To update the curriculum with latest songs and pieces and modify the structure as per the students’ interest in genres for generating and maintaining student’s interest in the instrument.
- To define and refine the individual talents of our students by providing a broad range of programs offered by a distinguished faculty and to prepare them for careers in music that reflect the diversity of expression and opportunities that define music today.
- To use modern technology for effective learning.
- To encourage our students to appreciate and apply music’s enormous force for the enrichment of society and intercultural understanding.
- To cultivate a supportive learning environment by actively promoting a climate of respect for personal and cultural differences.
- To value ethical behavior in all aspects of personal and professional life by establishing a community that values integrity in all relationships.
- Inspire and enhance creativity in students
- Promote music appreciation through a fun learning approach.